My name is Michael. I am a guy with a passion for learning and gaming. I play a wide variety of games, but mostly sandbox adventure and RPGs.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Michael Perez Intro

This is my first post on my brand new blog!

My name is Michael Perez; I am 22 years old. I was born in Caracas, Venezuela and now reside in the sunny and HOT Florida, USA. Currently, I am an Anthropology undergraduate student at FAU. I hope to carry on my career into Graduate school preferably at ASU. I wish to ultimately become an ethnographer covering Japanese culture.

This blog is the product of my years resolution. I have promised myself that I will make a blog long time ago and a simple motivational video from Micaela Braithwaite made me realize that I just have to do it instead of saying I'm going to do it. Either way this is my first step to a blog that hopefully is updated every week, but my promise says at least twice a month!
So lets see how  it goes!


My goals with this blog is:

1) Mold my writing skills in order to create worthy video game review posts.
2) Talk about my research papers and intellectual work.
3) Divulge personal experiences that I think could be considered highlights...(or not). I mean stuff like trips, among other interesting occurrences.


I wrote these goals in order to present to the audience what my blog is going to be about! (or at least what i plan it to be about). However, I know must still push myself in order to meet my quota from my resolution. Therefore, I decided to make a tiny list of upcoming posts!


Upcoming:
~ Valkyria Chronicles review
~ Zeus: Master of Olympus & Master of Atlantic - Poseidon and the obvious solution to urban sprawl.


Thanks for reading!
MAP



No comments:

Post a Comment